Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Aiden's quilt

Aiden's quilt is done and ready for the party!  Here it is, it's twin size and BRIGHT !  I loved how the big A came out on it. He'd asked me months ago if I'd make him a quilt so I got it done for his 8th birthday.  If you follow along you'll recognize this pattern as the one we wrote up for the All Cut Up class at ETC.  It was lots of fun to do.  Especially when you have someone so special to make it for!
 There are lots of "a-i-d-e-n" 's  quilted into it so now he can hunt for them!  I hope he has fun with his quilt!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a happy quilt! The "A" is such a great touch. I am sure he will just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does LOVE it! He's been snuggling with it this morning and slept with it and the matching pillow case on his pillow last night! So much fun! He found one of the Aiden's already. He was tickled.

    ReplyDelete