Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Teacher sign....all the fun for the next 4 months at ETC.


So at work I have a frame that is all mine behind the register to fill with whatever I like for my classes, I've changed how it looks a few times, this last time I left the background and have foam core behind the pieced fabric background and then I took tacks and made them cute with buttons and things, that way I can just change the classes each quarter as the new calendar comes out.  So I brought it home last week to get it all updated for the new year and got everything listed to add all my new classes at ETC. that are coming up...it sort of made my head swim... then I realized I even forgot one! But then I got all excited about all the fun things that have been in the plans for months now.  We are always trying to stay quite a few months out with our plans for ordering/designing and kit making.  Yep it's crazy but what fun to come up with so many fun things for everyone else to enjoy....I try and choose my classes wisely....things I want to do!  So to start out the new year, here's a peek at what's just coming up in the next 4 months in my life!  I wish all the samples were done, patterns written, class sheets done....but it's getting close, Like Barb says, not in the boat yet, still hanging on the edge...maybe one foot is flopped in!...but we'll get there cuz guess what ...it's time to start thinking about all the fun we'll have ready for you for summer! Yikes!  Happy New year!

No comments:

Post a Comment