Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Curacao Clutch

So I just had to show you this Cuteness!  Another pattern on it's way the Curacao Clutch... and another Sew and Go project for March...(the first or second tuesday!!)  Isn't this fun!   
( Curacao pronounced Curaso is an itty bitty Caribbean Island)
So I just couldn't stand it so don't tell Barb I leaked this....this early!  Lots of cute fabrics in the kits all cut to match the cute ball tops, they are so fun to make! I just want all my favorite people to get the chance to make one at Sew and Go since I think this class will fill up!  We can only have so many because of the cute ball tops....which you can't find in any retail store around!  So if you want to make one be sure and sign up, and if you want to make 2 better sign up twice or come the second week as we won't be having extra kits I don't think.  So here it is, our cute little clutch...shhhhhh don't tell BARB!  

No comments:

Post a Comment