Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, January 20, 2012

pretty quilts at Thornberries

I didn't get to show you all the pretty quilts that came to our quilt meeting.  Barb hosted us at her clubhouse work room so we had a great day sewing together and a wonderful lunch...soup and salads we all brought!  Here is Sue's batik quilt, it's finished and on to live at her son's house, it's just beautiful as it sparkles. I took close ups so you'll probably see it on my blog header. I loved this quilt and think I might have one to make in my future!  

 Here is one Louise finished up, this one was flannel.
 Barb finished up this one, it was so pretty.
 And here is Lorene with a finished witch stitchery she did.  We had a great time visiting and catching up after the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment