Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, January 22, 2012

All my Boys!


I got to catch up with all my "little boys" this weekend.  Ken and I had a great time!  Bode came over on saturday afternoon, we played outside for the longest time, he just was so happy in the sand box.  We finally did some swinging and sitting at the picnic table and then wandered around a bit. 

 We came in and had dinner and a bath and enjoyed watching this little cutie!  He's talking so much now and will repeat anything you ask him to say.


Sunday morning we had a "park date" with Garrett and Aiden and Ethan.

 We started at the Riparian by our house and had great fun hiking around and running around on the features there.



We went to subway next and got sandwiches to take across the street to the lake and had a picnic, walked to the toys and had a great time.  Our little ice cream shop wasn't open so we went to McDonalds to get a little treat before they headed home.
 Our last catch up had to be electronic, but here is Noah showing us his new jumper!  He looked like he was ready to parachute and jump away he did!  I can start the week now that I got a little boy fix!

1 comment: