Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, January 13, 2012

Little Grandboys

Here's a few more cute photo's of my 2 littlest grand-boys I didn't get to post yet.  One day after Christmas I got to keep Noah for the afternoon while Jamie had some time off with her sister and family so of course we spent some time on a Christmas Quilt under the Christmas Tree....

 I got him here right before he rolled over! He's got his new pants on his Mommy found, big enough in the waste so he can sit comfortably....but way to long.  Noah we'll miss all that cute baby fat when you start running around and it disappears!  Such a cutie you are Noah!
 That same day in the morning Bode came to play with me too.  He has such fun outside now, loves wandering around checking things out!  Such a grin Bode!  You are loved!

1 comment: