Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another project in the works




This is the fun project I learned on saturday with Barb and Ellen. This is what it will be when it grows up. The photo is printed on fabric, those are 8 1/2x 11 sheets of fabric you put thru your printer, then you play around with the settings and the photo and this is what happens ! Denise and I played with the fabric choices on monday at work and this is what we came up with. I got apprehensive so went to see Barb to get her opinion and she thought we picked great stuff so I'm going with it. Barb is just one of the most talented and giving people you'll ever meet, besides being alot of fun, she always makes me laugh ! I"m so glad she shared her talents with me so I could step out of the box and give it a try ! So we'll see if the actual thing turns out like that picture ! That's Ken and I at Lake Louise in Canada a few years back. This will be a great memory piece to add to our bedroom. I've started a fun wall in there of framed photos from some of our adventures and trips !

No comments:

Post a Comment