Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Check out this quilt !

I had a fun morning with b-fast at the Farmhouse in Gilbert with 2 very special gals. I told them I'd take their picture so they could be famous and make it on my blog so here is....... Judy and Linda ! We met so we could go visit Linda's quilt. It was at the Gilbert museum being hand quilted by the ladies at the museum and it was finished ! It was amazing. It's a quilt that will be a family heirloom, done by her husbands grandmother. What a wonderful thing to finish something so nice now for the next generations to enjoy.

It was from the 30's and all hand embroidered with the United states and butterflies and flowers and the US capitol. The ladies at the museum did a wonderful job with alot of hand quilting, it was fun to share in the excitement of it !

That was the the calm part of the day followed by errands and a survey for a company that calls now and then. I qualified for this one, it was on Starbucks and their future product on the shelf, they are trying to enter the market of healthy drinks and excercise drinks. Nope nothing good to try, it was all opinion being video and sound recorded. I left with my $100 and got to go and visit my folks and see all their new projects. Made it home and the cook hasn't shown up again so I'm off to make dinner !




1 comment:

  1. How do you get signed up to do those surveys? That is so awesome! Friends are the best :)

    ReplyDelete