Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, May 25, 2009

Organizing again !

I had a nice Memorial Day and it wasn't even to crazy !Ken and I had b-fast out and came home to do chores around the house and pool. Amy and I met at Joann's which is always fun, we were "stuck" in the scrapbook area with fun sales and new projects swimming in our heads. I did come home and finish this little job. My scrapbooking things had been driving me nuts all living in 3 different travel type of bags so I dumped them all out and organized them ( gotta love this organizing ! ) I had found this little wooden shelf at Ross for $5, it's really a shoe shelf, but the price was right ! I'm thinking it might be cute with a coat of red spray paint too against the yellow wall! I put all my little "fun things" into containers that I had, so it's an eclectic sort of arrangement but I hope it works. They are all marked with little hang tags and I think maybe it'll solve the disarray I was feeling of where is this and that ! If not, plan B, whatever that is !








1 comment:

  1. I LOVE organizing - and your idea to use all different containers is so cute!

    ReplyDelete