Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, May 25, 2009

I've found the BEST Yard Guy !

Our Grass has never looked so good ! The yard guy said it's his talented mowing skills ! ( not that he put fertilzer on it too ! ) It just looks so great !



Even the crazy plants growing in the entry are happy, they thrive on neglect ! Even the detectives that came to interview me the night of the murder on our street really wanted to just talk about how I do that.....I don't do anything, it just happens, must be the spot ! But the heat is around the corner so who knows how it all survives the high temperatures ! But the yard guy plugs away at making it look so great, when he does the bushes again I'll have to post that as you could see the great shaping skill !

Here's my yard guy, this picture is in Boston at Fenway Park, I wonder if when he's mowing he wishes he was there !!!




3 comments:

  1. wow! Your yard looks immaculate - great job Uncle Ken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Dad! That's a huge yard to maintain. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally had me until I saw the picture of Uncle Ken! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete