Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ready for " quilt camp" !

I'm escaping my crazy life and going up to Bear Cabin for the weekend with a group of wonderful friends ! We will sew and scrapbook and visit and eat and have a great time together ! We leave early thursday morning to drive up ( 3 cars) we get there by noon and eat our picnic lunch, unload the cars and get right to the fun projects we all brought. It's a great retreat and the hostess is just wonderful, making us wonderful meals, wine at 4:00 and desserts every evening ! She has this fantastic room to work in and we look forward to our escapes a few times a year !

My projects are packed, I bring way more then one could possibly work on but things are prepped and ready. I'll probably get to 1/3 of them, but it feels good to have them along ....just in case you are in the mood to work on a certain thing ! My "junk" food is packed ! We won't lack for any of that !


Work is going to drag by today ! Bear Cabin here we come !!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment