Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another round at practicing blogging !

I'm going to practice this blogging thing again, I will get it figured out yet, so as my day winds down it was full of fun and hot ! Only 104 supposedly today but that's still to hot for May, the clouds are building so maybe our monsoons are coming. Tomorrow it's supposed to be nice so we are hoping for nice weather for all the graduations on thursday including Aiden's ! It was my turn to do "water day" at preschool..... I handle water day a bit better than Chris as it's hard to watch your grass get mushed and soaked by 9 little munchkins having a blast. Fun was had by all and they devoured the otter pops, watermelon and oreos and all looked like they went home happy and tired ! Ethan had a good nap so I snuck in and took picture as he's so cute !


Garrett and I had a fun time playing in his room before it was time to go out and play in the pools and sprinklers and water slide, he was invited to join the "big kids" ! Everyone seemed to have a great time and I took a ton of pictures so Amy could make a slide show for the parents to watch while the little ones are getting their "graduation" gowns on thursday.

I got the honor of pressing the 8 little gowns so they are ready to go ! I remember when Amy and I made those years ago the first year she taught preschool, many a scholar has gone on to bigger and better things thanks to her loving teaching ! And she has survived the year of teaching with a new baby and gall bladder surgery !

I got to meet my dear friend Linda for lunch today as we had a plan to exchange our blocks for the month. Chris decided to join us for some chinese food so we entertained the waiter at this little place by mistakenly calling the egg drop soup , chicken soup ! oops ! Here is a picture of the pieces that Linda and I share with each other by the month. We make the little triangle sections and swap , I make 10 for her and 10 for me. When they are sewn together with other parts they become this pretty block.....I am not that far....and here is a picture of the actual finished quilt when it grows up ! Another work in process ! But month by month it will eventually get done.

So on to the rest of the crazy day, the cook never showed up so I guess I better go make dinner !




No comments:

Post a Comment