Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, May 22, 2009

My Boys !

I'm so excited for My Boys this weekend ! Chris is flying to San Antonio to visit Jeremy while he's there training. This might even be Jeremy's last weekend there so it'll sure help the time go fast for him while he waits to do his last few training flights. It'll be Chris's first time to San Antonio so he can have fun checking out more of Texas ! I'm sure those 2 will find some fun things to do !
I took these pictures last month when Jeremy came on a cross country trip with his instructor and this T-6. Chris joined us to see them off, what guy doesn't want to climb around on an Air Force jet ! I hope they have a great weekend together !





1 comment:

  1. Cool pictures! And I am THRILLED you have started up your own blog! :)

    ReplyDelete