Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, May 22, 2009

Halloween quilts in the making

These are the beginnings of 3 halloween quilts! We've been busy getting the pieces all prepped and cut so Amy and I can start pieceing them when we go to Bear Cabin for a weekend of sewing.

My friend and coworker Ellen gave me an entire bag full of halloween fabrics that she didn't want any more. How generous and wonderful to be able to make the boys each a halloween quilt just for fun to have on their beds in October ! I've worked with Ellen for 8 years now and it was so nice of her to think of me to give these fun fabrics to. Ellen and I over the years dabble with our scrapbooking and altered books , our quilting and we've even made Tamales together ! Hopefully I'll be posting some finished tops ready to quilt before to long thanks to Ellen!



1 comment:

  1. Those blocks look so cute! I can't to finish them. Thanks, to Ellen!

    ReplyDelete