Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, May 18, 2009

My computer died and came back to life ! yea Dell !

Ok, we are trying for blog post #2. I don't really know how some of the things got on the first post, but they are there so we are going with it ! The cute blinkie thing at the bottom just appeared when I clicked on something and it went where it wanted ! The pictures and the words I struggled trying to get them all arranged cute and I guess they go where they want to go too as when I tried to move them it got worse ! I'm waiting for my professional bloggers to give me hints on that ! I'm sure I"ll get it soon !
So on with my crazy life....... after working today , I did get off early at 3:15 as it was DEAD at work....so I got my car back from the service it was getting via Ken my service dropper off and picker up person ! Ken and I went as the rescue squad to Chandler to help Amy get ready for Water day and Graduation for preschool this week. We grabbed bean burros at Someburros to take along for dinner, YUMMY. We all worked for an hour and got pools set up and blown up and hosed off, course I had the hose so was squirting the 2 big boys. Amy spiffed up things with fresh planted flowers. Little Ethan finally was out for the count having a nap. The backyard looks fun and ready for little wee cuties to run around in and under umbrellas and we ate our bean burros, dashed on home at 6, get a few household chores done and go in to restart my computer and it DIES !!!! UGH ! My personal computer guru said "get on the phone with Dell Mom" so after 2 hours on the phone with Phillip in Florida who has a 7 digit extension I am back up and running. I don't know how or where I was, I went places I've never seen on this lap top, but it is working ! Yea for Phillip and Dell for phone support ! So at this point I think it's time to read my book until it hits me in the face, tomorrow my crazy life gets to head to preschool and WATER Day, Judy bailed on walking since it was 108 today so I will be lazy too and sleep until 5 !! All you professional bloggers would have some cute little Dell icon I bet, but I don't know where you find that stuff so I'll wait for the next lesson in blogging !

No comments:

Post a Comment