Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A fun filled weekend !

Another busy weekend in my life ! I had some great friends ( Barb and Ellen) over on Saturday morning to learn some new computer/photo/quilting techniques, maybe at some point there will be something to show from that ! I won't promise what year tho! Thanks so much Barb for making my brain work hard ! We all enjoyed a fast lunch and then my little dudes came over to play while Papa, and Amy went to Aiden's last baseball game. It was very hot so Garrett , Ethan and I stayed in where it was cool while Aiden hit 2 home runs ! Aiden loved his trophy !







Garrett and I baked some brownies while Ethan had his nap,
and then he helped us in the kitchen too !
Happy Birthday to Chris today ! May 17 !!!!

I hope he enjoyed his special day! Ken and I enjoyed a great walk at our favorite walking spot, Gilberts Riparian preserve, a nice outdoor breakfast at Paradise Bakery and then we met the gang at the bowling alley to celebrate with Chris. It was a fun way to celebrate a birthday !Can you believe they make bowling shoes to fit a 2 year old ! We had a great time, and how fun for the boys as they had bumpers pop up when it was their turn !

Joe's BBQ was our lunch time favorite and swimming and Amy's special treat for Chris, his favorite strawberry pie ! The water was finally warmer today and Aiden is just back to being a fish in the water, total comfort and so fun to watch ! Here he is doing a fun trick flying thru the air off the diving board !
Garrett has fun playing basketball with Papa and the new net !

Ethan had a great time splashing and then finished up in the swing enjoying a cracker !
It was a very fun day ended by the Survivor Finale, yeah JT ! And some time on my rug frame ( I'll show that another time ! )

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, Mom! Way to go!!!! I had to sneak a peak... you're doing great and I knew you'd catch on fast. I love the background and the blinkie at the bottom! Great Idea. I'm going to add mine to the bottom... Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such great pictures. Wish I could be swimming in your pool tomorrow for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete