Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, June 8, 2009

Clan of the Cave Bear !

Just finished a book I"ve been listening to, Clan of the Cave Bear. I started it with reluctance thinking this is not the sort of book I normally enjoy and it's pretty darn good, in fact I"ve put a request in to the library for the next part which is Valley of the Horses. It's a whole series, fiction, of this author's( Jean Auel ) depiction of life as a Cave man. So thanks to a few of you who recommended it to me, it's been quite interesting and I'm glad I don't live then ! It was an audio book which I love, gives me something else to do in the car and I don't get frustrated in traffic, in fact sometimes you have to go around the block !





And to all you professional bloggers I really tried to copy and paste a picture of the cover so it'd be neat like you guys do, it didn't work so I need blogging 101 again !!!!

1 comment:

  1. wonder if i'd like it. too bad the boys wouldn't listen to it in the car too. that might save me from Aiden's babble! The boy just has to talk! :-)

    ReplyDelete