Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, June 22, 2009

A new Blankie !

I finished crocheting a new additional "blankie" for Ethan. He's decided the original one I gave him when he was born is just the "best" thing to take to bed and is his choice for something to love and cuddle. Since I still had some yarn left from the original we thought a back up might be wise. This one is a different pattern and a little more open so that the yarn would go further, but it's done now and ready to go home with him. This is the original one he got when he was born. Now there is a back up to mix in with this one to get the feel and smell just right ! I handed the new one to him yesterday at my sisters house and he did his usual grin/giggle when he sees the other one so he cuddled it and I guess it passed the test ! whew !
And here is the original one doing it's job ! Night night Ethan, I"m glad you love your blankie.





No comments:

Post a Comment