Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A first Great Nephew is expected !

We are having our first Great Nephew ! He's not due until Sept. But a baby shower is planned and this is the quilt that I made just for him ! I worked on the top when I went quilting in the mountains and now it's done and mailed.

I'm so excited for Kimberly and Brian ! They live in Virginia where he is finishing dental school this next year. It'll soon be Dr. Fife ! Our time with this new baby will be daily visits to their blog ! The baby shower was this last weekend and I wish I would have been there !


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE baby Fife's quilt! Thank you for being such a wonderful Great Aunt already - we are so blessed to have you as family. There will be many pictures taken of the baby on this quilt :)

    ReplyDelete