Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Nifty Notes

I took a moment and made a "shop sample" this afternoon for work, it's a great little notebook cover by This & That pattern company. It was fast and fun to make. All it needs is the button but I"m waiting to use one we sell at Zoe's so it will be available to the customer. This one will live at work but I can see me making more of them. You even adhear some fabric to the little 3"x5" notebook cover. I love little things like this that are fast and fun to do.


A little creating keeps me sane on the busy days that I'm not at work . . . groceries . . . little boys, boy did they do good at swimming today ! It was their last day until they are back from their vacation and they both made great progress ! What a good dive Aiden, amazing what you can do when you are 5. . .
yummmmm squirt cheese for our snack ...
Garrett swam so hard he was hungry. . . It takes alot to get those little 2 year old arms going !
Ethan napped . . . Amy escaped for the dollar store . . . The big boys had some play time while the mac n cheese cooked for lunch . . . Then I got to meet Mindy for lunch, she's working close by now so it's going to be great on the days I'm off work and can get out and meet her ! This is Mindy at her last birthday party when she finally was as old as me ! We are 6 months in age apart and I'm always "older" first so she has to give me a hard time ! Mindy and I have been friends for ages and ages !

No comments:

Post a Comment