Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh the cute things you find !

The boys were here all day yesterday giving Amy a day off. They left at 8:30 last night and I went to bed figuring I"ll muck it out in the morning. So in the process I had so many smiles along the way. Back in my office I find Garretts giraffe that usually lives in his bed at the rear of this picture. I guess the giraffe was busy on my lap top !
No this isn't an earthquake, it just means "Ethan was here !" Just like his big brothers the pantry is the "place to be" from the time you crawl to about 2 years old. You can move things around and put things inside other things, it's so much fun ! And here we have lasers, watch out ! They are in all 6 holes of the pool table, beware ! Note the sunglasses in the front corner ! I think they are there to guard the "stash" of food that is under the pool table. There are little "shelf" type of braces on each of the legs and if you are under the pool table you see these great little shelves, well Grammies snack bin gets raided and things get put under on those little boy shelves. So next time you are needing a snack you might check these for some fruit snacks and such. Just watch out for those lasers !!!!

So it was a great day, all the highlights were hit, lincoln logs... Garrett made lots of "glider flyers".....
Play doh was "great work"
Of course when Papa could break away from work we got to swim and YES I gave Ethan an otter pop !
But everyone survived and they went home safe and tired ! Even this little dude who is ON THE MOVE and now in the middle of the floor stands up without holding on to anything! NO Ethan you are only 10 months old now and you don't need to be moving any faster !
You won't find anything cuter !

No comments:

Post a Comment